- Arizona Geological Society: Virtual Presentation on the Sweet Home Mine & Detroit City Portal of ColoradoVirtual presentation on the geology and mining history of the Sweet Home Mine and the Detroit City Portal, Colorado
- AZGS at work for Arizona: Landslides adjacent to I-17 between Black Canyon City and Sunset Point Rest AreaAZGS at work for Arizona: Landslides adjacent to I-17 between Black Canyon City and the Sunset Point Rest area
- AZGS releases geologic maps for the Secret Pass 7 ½' Quadrangle and the southern part of the Union Pass 7 ½' Quadrangle, Mohave County, Arizona.
- AZGS at work for Arizona: Identifying landslide deposits and hazards along the I-17 corridor from Anthem to Flagstaff, AZAZGS geoscientists are examining and mapping landslide features along the I-17 corridor from Anthem to Flagstaff. The results will inform ADOT's $300+ million project to improve I-17.
- Studying the Earth in the field is an integral method of geoscience (Kastens et al., 2009), and teaching in the field is fundamental to geoscience education (Whitmeyer et al., 2009).
- AZGS is providing the ‘Cordilleran Metamorphic Core Complexes and their Uranium Favorability’ report published in 1980 as part of the U.S. National Uranium Resource Evaluation (NURE) program.
Every four years the National Earthquake Program Managers (NEPM) meeting dovetails with that of the National Earthquake Conference (NEC). The result is a 5-day conference to evaluate the latest in earthquake science, earthquake engineering, and earthquake mitigation strategies.
- New mapping of the Blythe 7 ½’ quadrangle records the pre- and post-dam era history of transformation of the Lower Colorado RiverThe evolving sedimentological picture of the lower Colorado River system before and after engineering efforts to control flow.